Side Effects of ObesityA large proportion of obese patients experience complications during their lives. These include heart disease, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, among other things. The most common problems that are caused by obesity are heart attacks, high blood pressure and even cancer. Hence even the slightest increase in weight is of great concern and one must take immediate action so that it can be dealt with from the very start.
However, most of these problems are preventable, which is why obesity prevention programs have become a key priority for health care professionals. It is critical to prevent the development of obesity in early childhood and to support healthy eating and active physical activity as early in life as possible.
How to Deal with Obesity?It is great news for most people that are trying out various methods of reducing weight by maintaining a healthy diet routine and doing proper exercises under the directions of fitness trainers. A good diet helps in fat burning and weight loss through the various means such as calories calculation, food tracking, the use of calorie counters, pre-defined meal plans and other techniques.
However, sometimes it can be very hard for a person to change their routine, visit the gym daily, or start an exercise program due to numerous unpreventable factors. Although healthy eating and proper exercising are always important for better health, they can be supplemented by medicine. And this is where fat burner products might be useful in treating obesity without modifying a person's daily routine.
Fat Burner ProductsThe use of fat burner products has become very common nowadays. These fat burner products include many herbs, vitamins, minerals, and natural substances that promote weight loss and burn calories efficiently. Fat burner products may be used as part of a daily diet plan to achieve a healthier weight or as an alternative to significant changes in diets when they cannot be achieved.
Natural process of reducing weight with fat burner products is slow but steady. Various advertisements and hoardings often attract obese people as they profess to reduce weight and make one slim and attractive. However, many researchers are of the opinion that the use of prescription fat burner products have innumerable side effects.
It is well documented that prescription fat burner products cause serious health problems. This is most obvious in cases where the drug has been used without proper supervision. For example, the most common problem with prescription fat burner drugs is the use of large quantities of the drug in combination with other medications. It is not surprising that such products, especially in combination with other prescription drugs, can be very dangerous, leading to a variety of adverse effects.
Side Effects of Fat Burner ProductsSome of the most common side effects of fat burner products are:
- Increase in blood pressure: The typical fat burner pills boost up the metabolism system to burn excess fat faster in order to accelerate the weight loss process. The pills contain ephedrine which work to burn fat fast but the side effects that have been noted following the use of such pills is the increase in blood pressure as well as heart rate. It can also lead to the heart attack that happens with the use of prescription weight loss drugs, which is why most patients are opting for a fat burning pills without ephedrine and other similar alternatives.
- Sleeplessness: Sleep patterns are also disturbed by the use of fat burner pills. The caffeine or ephedrine content of the pills cause insomnia that in turn weakens the immune system and cause fatigue and weakness. The combination of these factors leads to an increased risk of stress and anxiety. The symptoms that these medicines cause are not only unpleasant, but can increase the risk of getting other infections and viruses.
- Dehydration problems: The ingredients of fat burner pills are prone to cause dehydration especially during the summer months. Dehydration leads to headaches, weakness and one may collapse while doing exercises. A new study shows that the chemicals in fat burner pills that can cause dehydration in people may also be associated with an increased risk of heart attacks and stroke.
- Mental problems: It has been found that fat burning pills have negative reactions on the mind and disturb the emotional state of mind. Moreover, these pills cause anxiety, nervousness, mood disorders and lead to alarming tendencies of suicide. The symptoms of these disorders are usually caused by the effects of the prescription diet pills and will not go away. In case of mental problems, a patient should contact healthcare expert as soon as possible.
- Digestive diseases: Prescription fat burner pills affect digestive system causing stomach problems, vomiting, constipation, or diarrhea. There are many reports of patients suffering from digestive disorders because of excessive intake of fat burner pills. The digestive problems are caused by the high concentration of aggressive ingredients, including caffeine and other stimulants.
How to Lose Weight Without Side Effects of Obesity Pills?Changing food habits, busy work hours, less awareness about fitness routines are main cause of overweight and obesity problems. In medical terms overweight is defined as the state of body where it has gained 10% to 20% more weight as compared to normal or standard rating depending upon weight/height chart whereas in case of obesity, person has collected more than 20% body weight in comparison to normal requirement.
People use to try various medications for getting rid of these fatness issues but studies reveal that some effective results can be observed with natural home weight loss remedies only as they never pose any side effect on body.
Home-made Weight Loss ProductsSome effective home-made weight loss remedies are listed below:
- Lemon Juice:
Nothing can work as effective as lemon for fat reduction; lemon juice is enough capable to boost digestion and helps in perfect detoxification. With healthy digestive system one can easily get right nutrients for fat burning as well as boosting metabolism rate. For effective results:
- Mix 3 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of powdered black paper with one glass of water.
- Prefer to consume this liquid every morning on empty stomach.
- It is good to follow this routine for at least 3 months.
- Apple Cider Vinegar:
Unfiltered and raw apple cider vinegar also helps in weight reduction as it opposes fat storage in body. One can have only two tablespoons of this vinegar per day otherwise it may cause unwanted boost in blood potassium levels and also can reduce density of bone minerals. Use as:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of unfiltered, raw vinegar with one glass of water and prefer to drink it every day before meals.
- One can also mix lemon juice in this mixture to get more effective results.
- Aloe Vera:
It is most effective substance for treating Obesity in natural manner because it has ability to boost metabolism, improves energy consumption in body and increases mobility of unused fats. It also helps in removal of toxins from colon as well as digestive system of human body. How to use:
- Collect two aloe vera leaves and take out the pulp.
- Put it inside a blender in combination with orange juice and simple water. Blend it properly.
- Consume this mixture every day for at least one month.
- Green Tea:
It is one of the most popular remedy for weight loss because it improves body's ability for fat absorption. Prefer to drink at least four cups of green tea per day to initiate a fight against obesity. One can also combine it with cayenne pepper as well as ginger tea.
- Curry leaves:
Those who use to eat 10 fresh leaves of curry every morning are able to diagnose obesity as well as diabetes initiated by obesity in effective manner. This ayurvedic treatment is preferred by most of people and must be followed at least for 3 to 4 months. Curry leaves possess alkaloid and mahanimbine which provides anti obesity treatment; it is also responsible for reduction of cholesterol levels as well as triglyceride levels.
The Best Option: Herbal Fat Burner ProductsHence, the natural ways of reducing fat and controlling obesity has been advised by doctors to avoid these side effects of fat burner products. Go for only those foods that have less calories and choose herbal fat burner products to burn excess body fat.
When using fat burning products, choose ones that contain the appropriate ingredients, such as herbs and vitamins. If possible, use an herbal fat burner with low or no caffeine and a small amount of vitamin C. The goal is to burn fat while maintaining the proper levels of nutrients and amino acids.
Moreover, vigorous exercises that are designed to cut down fat effectively work well with herbal fat burner products if one follows the set path. Controlling unhealthy food habits like junk foods or snacking every now and then is another great way to improve effectiveness of herbal fat burner products to deal with obesity issues.
It is very important to control these habits to minimize unwanted side effects of burning fat. It is important to know that herbal fat burner products can be used for a long time and that these products are safe and effective even in case of long-term usage.
However, please note that most herbal options will not provide quick results in weight loss. It is important to consult your physician or registered dietician before using herbal fat burner products. They will help you develop a safe and effective detailed plan that will include healthy eating suggestions, exercises plan, as well as fat burning supplements recommendations.