The aim of such analysis is to find out whether the man is unproductive or he can have children. Every couple who can't have children faces the problem of male infertility when there is something wrong with a man's sperm and a man requires fertility treatment products. After vasectomy or reversal vasectomy a fertility analysis is conducted to check how successful the surgery was.
Fertility AnalysisThere are some tests that are usually implemented during a fertility analysis. Among them are:
- Sperm count (or sperm concentration). This is done to evaluate the amount of semen that's contained in every ml of seminal fluid in every ejaculation volume.
- Liquefaction time. This test is conducted to reveal the time spent on liquation. The matter is that sperm is thick at the moment of ejaculation only. The test determines how long it takes for sperm to become a liquid. It can take approximately 20 minutes or about that.
- Sperm motility. By means of this test it is possible to check how much sperm moves along normally, besides, it is also possible to calculate how many sperms there are in the amount moving normally, which is called the motile density.
- Sperm morphology. This test reveals the percentage of sperm with normal shape.
- Ph levels test. It is necessary to identify semen acid-base balance, if the sperm is acidic or alkaline.
- White blood cell number. Normally no white blood cells should be found in sperm.
- Fructose level test. Fructose is a sugar which is normally found in sperm and provides it with energy. The test measures the amount of fructose.
Possible Problems in Fertility AnalysisHowever, some factors can affect the results of the fertility test and cause errors. Therefore, it is important to know these factors and be aware of them when using this method.
The first and one of the most important factors that have to be considered is the length of the period between previous ejaculation and analysis of sperm. Since the number of sperm cells per ejaculate decreases with every ejaculation, the results can be different.
Another factor is temperature. At different temperatures, sperm subpopulations behave differently. The temperature can affect both sperm quality and quantity. In addition, the sperm cell motility also decreases with increasing temperature.
If a person has a high level of anxiety and stress, it can affect the sperm count and the sperm cell motility. Therefore, during the examination, some experts recommend relaxation techniques to prevent possible mental health issues.
How to Prepare for Fertility TestIf you are going to have a fertility analysis you should prepare for it in advance. It is recommended to exclude sexual intercourse with ejaculation 2-5 days prior to the procedure. You can also try fertility treatment products to enhance fertility. This step will guarantee your sperm count will be the highest you can have and this will ensure the reliability of the test's results.
Long abstinence, however, isn't good for the test because it can bring to the result that your sperm won't be active. That's why you shouldn't avoid sex for more than 1-2 weeks. Alcohol shouldn't be drunk for a few days. Moreover, you should inform your doctor about any medicines you take.
The sample of sperm is placed on a sample cup for fertility analysis. It is done at home or in the hospital, where test is conducted. Usually the man has to masturbate to provide the sample for analysis. Alternatively, it can be done after the sexual intercourse. Collect semen from condom and place it into some safe vessel.
Fertility ProblemsAt present, the World Health Organization estimates that over 100 million people have fertility problems around the world. While in many of these cases, there is no obvious reason for this condition, it is usually the result of a genetic or physical issues. Many medical professionals believe that as a result of the rapid development of technology in the field of artificial reproduction, the number of people with infertility will increase in the future.
Thus, the appearance of infertility has become one of the most discussed question among the younger generation. Although there are many treatment options, many people who are diagnosed with infertility have to wait for up to two years until the pregnancy.
Nowadays, many couples are able to conceive, while others have to undergo different fertility treatments or resort to adoption. However, there are a few natural fertility treatment options everyone can try in order to increase chances of conception. For example, many companies are marketing natural remedies that have been used for many centuries to treat infertility. These remedies include herbal components that have been used for a very long time in Eastern countries and have proven their efficiency.
Fertility Treatment ProductsYou can bring something to your life in order to make the quality of the sperm better. There are a few simple and natural fertility treatment options to increase the production of sperm and the power of ejaculation.
1. Drink Plenty of WaterThe obvious thing but really important for the functioning of your body is to be hydrated. When your body is dehydrated it doesn't function in a proper way that's why the amount of sperm can change to the worst. The amount of sperm your body produces depends directly on the amount of water you consume. It should be at least eight glasses a day if you want to maintain a healthy sperm level.
2. Take Vitamins and MedicinesAnother fertility treatment is the use of vitamins and other supplements. These can help you to avoid health conditions that make you prone to infertility. In the same way, it also protects the body against various illnesses and infections.
Supplements are also necessary in order to improve your health in general. For example, it is recommended that you take multi-vitamins that contain iron and zinc. You can also take supplements that boost your immune system, vitamins that are necessary for your hormones and minerals that are essential for the healthy growth of the body.
3. Choose Healthy DietOther fertility treatments include healthy diet. For example, the food that are rich in salt like fast foods and salty snacks should be avoided. This is because high levels of salt can be very harmful to the body. Too much of it can also cause high blood pressure and other health conditions. It also lowers the levels of calcium in the body.
There are certain foods that are full of unhealthy fats. It is recommended that you avoid unhealthy foods like processed foods and fats from deep-fried foods. Foods that are full of sugar can also have a negative effect on the fertility. In the same way, it will also lead to weight gain. Some also people decide to add fertility treatment products to their diet. Give preference to those that are natural, include minerals, vitamins and herbs. L-arginine, L-glycine and L-carnitine are amino acids necessary to maintain a good semen quantity. In addition to this, they influence the blood circulation to the penis and make the erections stronger every time.